Orion: Field Standard
The Field Standard is a field watch. A tool watch that can get muddy, get wet, and take a beating. The Orion case was designed to be durable, tough and very water resistant. The Field Standard takes all those features and complements them with a very traditional field watch style.
The hands, known as "cathedral hands" are the quintessential field watch hand set. They are large and have ample space for copious amounts of (C3) lume. Cathedral hands were featured on the first field and trench watches. The red tipped seconds hand is white and easy to pick out, for those times when you need to track something to the second.
It's a no nonsense field watch that's actually tough enough to go outside, but good looking enough to dress up. Don't be fooled by other watches with the field watch moniker, the Field Standard walks the walk-because talk is cheap.
- 38mm case diameter not including crown, 41mm including crown
- 20mm lug width, 49mm lug tip to tip
- Integrated black croc patterned leather strap
- 9mm knurled and screw down crown
- 100 meter water resistance
- Drilled lugs
- Domed sapphire crystal with blue AR coating
- 316L steel case
- NH35 automatic, handwinding, and hacking movement
- Date wheel (don't adjust date between 10pm-4am!)
- Luminous dial and hands (C3 lume)
- 1 Year warranty against manufacture defects
- Stunning good looks